General Discussion forum, share interests and have a laugh.
By Jacob
Technology has been changing rapidly so does every aspect related to it. For example, business. Rapid growth of communication technology makes us closer and we now live in a global village. We can now instantly get any news or communicate with anyone located anywhere in the world. So, my friend who is living in the USA or UK just like he is still in the next door and I can meet him, talk him any time I want. So, if we think about any business we must think about time, invest & skill. Successful business man invests their money on a business idea with necessary skills and for specific amount of time to achieve their goal. Likewise, Virtual Assistants are becoming a replacement for in-house employee which saves almost 80% of the expenses you are spending for your in-house assistant or employee.

Virtual Assistants are highly skilled and efficient and even sometimes you can get an assistant more qualified and skilled than your in-house employee just for a fraction of the money it cost to keep an in-house employee. They can help you in many ways and there are a lot of benefits hiring a virtual assistant. Some of them are as follows:

Virtual Assistant don’t need your office space
Virtual assistants normally work from their own home office space. So, you don’t have to provide them any place, desk or computer in your office.

You don’t have to supervise in person
Your Virtual Assistant can handle everything even when you are away in a vacation or holiday. He can look after your whole business, social media, all kinds of communication etc and can send you daily report through sms, email or skype and you can reach them from anywhere in the world anytime and get any update or give new instruction or plan.

Only pay for the time you need
You will only pay for the time you need your Virtual Assistant to work unlike your employee. You can hire them as hourly rate or project basis rate or on-going basis as weekly or monthly.

You get time for yourself & your family
Virtual Assistant will handle works you need so you don’t have to do them anymore. So, you will get time spend these times with yourself & your family or do what ever you love to do!

Virtual Assistants love what they do
The best quality of Virtual Assistants are they are passionate about what they do. They love to help you and solve your problems. Help you grow your business and save your time and money.

Your Virtual Assistant wants to grow your business
Your Virtual Assistant is can be your Online Personal Assistant, he will try to get better idea, new skills or way to make your business a success because his fortune depends on your business. Besides, they may know of more effective tools and have experience of new procedures your business needs.

Everything you do every day to make you & your family happy but if these works take you away from your family then what is the point of doing all these? Do your family will be happy without you? Don’t they want you with them? Ask these questions yourself and I hope you will get your answers.

I mentioned earlier that Virtual Assistants love what they do and certainly they will love to work for you to make your business succeed.

একটু সামান্য অভিজ্ঞতা আপনাকে শিখিয়ে দেবে যে ফ্রিল[…]

যাঁরা প্রচলিত অফিস বাদ দিয়ে ঘরে বসে ফ্রিল্যান্সিং[…]